Ontario Scholar Program
Ontario Scholar (Graduating Students)
● Obtain an aggregate of at least 480 marks in any combination of any six grade
12 coded university preparation, university/college preparation, college
preparation, workplace preparation, and/or open courses
● Cooperative education courses related to any of the above courses. Your
co-op tie-in code must be a grade 12 course code.
● Dual credit courses in college-delivered dual credit programs approved by the
● A candidate’s mark in any course shall be multiplied by the credit value of the
● The six highest grade 12 coded courses will be used.
● A student need not complete the courses in one school year in order to be
designated an Ontario Scholar. Meaning you courses can be from any year,
as long as they are grade 12 coded course codes.